Terms and Conditions
POLICIES BY PURCHASING ANY PRODUCTS FROM GREEN HARMONY ID YOU ARE AGREEING WHOLLY TO ALL OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Seller posses the right to change these terms at anytime and without notice to Buyer. “Seller” refers to Green Harmony ID, the website www.greenharmonyid.com, and all persons in association with Green Harmony ID; “Buyer” refers to the individual, company, firm, or other legal entity purchasing the Goods from the Seller for any and all purposes; “Goods” refers to any and all of the material or products which are the subject of the Contract; and “Contract” refers to a mutual agreement between the Seller and Buyer in exchange for the sale of Goods.
- Age. Goods may not be purchased by anyone under the age of 21. Buyer agrees at time of purchase that all orders may be subject to the requirement of adult signature or other proof of age of Buyer prior to or on date of delivery.
- Use. Buyer acknowledges that any and all Goods purchased from Seller are intended solely for manufacturing soap and other crafting purposes and are in no way intended for human consumption under any circumstances. Buyer agrees that any consumption of Goods offered by Seller is a misuse of said Goods. Buyer will not hold Seller responsible for any consequence, whether seen or unforeseen, nor will Buyer hold Seller responsible for any harm or injury resulting from the misuse of said Goods.
- Regulation and Risk of Loss. Buyer is fully responsible for all laws pertaining to the purchase of Goods. Seller declares the offer of Goods void where prohibited. If Goods are lost during transport to Buyer, due to Buyer negligence to obey all applicable laws, whether local or otherwise, Seller deems loss of Goods the responsibility of the Buyer. Any risk of loss is immediately transferred to Buyer upon purchase of Goods.
- Personal Information. The billing and shipping information given to Seller are affirmed by Buyer and are said to be both truthful and accurate. Buyer confirms all personal information given is solely Buyer’s information and is not that of any third party.
- Right to Refuse Sale. Seller may refuse sell or service to anyone for any reason.
- Shipping. Seller will make all efforts to ship Goods to Buyer in an expeditious manner. In the event that delay occurs, Buyer acknowledges that Seller is not liable.
- Refunds and Returns: Green Harmony ID don’t accept returns Please contact us if you are unsatisfied at [email protected], as we will do everything possible to make you a happy and repeated customer.
- Coupon. Green Harmony ID coupon promo is identified by a Coupon Code and has different requirements and rewards. Please check your coupon — all requirements stated on the coupon must be met to receive the discount. Coupon values are as specified on the coupon—limit of one coupon per household. Coupons are intended for single use only. Coupons are applicable to all payment method purchases only. Coupons are redeemable only on the greenharmonyid.com sites. At times, coupons may be limited to a few specific products, please check your coupon to verify which product the coupon applies to. A coupon may not be used in conjunction with the purchase of products sold. In the case of a multiple-item-order, the value of the coupon is allocated to each item based on the proportion of the item’s value to the total value of all items, excluding shipping taxes and other charges. Certain items may not be eligible for a discount. This includes new items which, by law, cannot be sold at a discount in certain countries. A coupon cannot be used to pay for taxes, shipping, and handling or other charges. If your coupon has a minimum purchase requirement, taxes, shipping and handling, and additional charges do not apply towards the minimum purchase amount. Some promotional offers may not be combined with other offers in the same order. Generally, only one coupon code may be used per order. Each coupon is valid for a limited time only and expires on the date specified in the offer.
- Severability. The validity of these terms and conditions is not altered by the pronouncement of one or more of the terms and conditions legally invalid, illegal, or unenforceable. Each term and condition exclusively exists on its own merits and shall not be rendered invalid by any change in the others, regardless of circumstance.
- Choice of Law and Venue. These Terms and Conditions, as well as any sale of Goods to Buyer, are deemed to have been both agreed to and have had occurred in Worldwide. Any disputes or clarification of interpretation, and the remedies for enforcement or breach of contract, are to be applied pursuant to and in accordance with the laws in Worldwide. Buyer and Seller expressly agree that all actions or proceedings arising in relation to the sale of any Goods or these Terms and Conditions shall be tried and litigated exclusively in federal court in Sweden. The Buyer relinquishes the right to contest exclusive venue by any motion to transfer, motion for forum non-conveniens or any and all related motions.
- Disclaimer of Liability. The purpose of this Terms and Conditions agreement is to remove any and all liability of the Seller for events where harm or injury occurred as result from the purchase, use, or misuse of the Goods.
By purchasing the Goods you are hereby affirming the following:
- I am over 18. I am an adult under the laws of my Country.
- I am in good health, of sound mind and body, and am capable of making my own decisions and representations.
- LIMITATION AND DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. I clearly understand that all Goods & information obtained through Seller are provided ‘AS IS.’ Goods are without warranty, express or implied. All implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, are expressly hereby disclaimed.
- Under no circumstances will Seller be liable to me or any third party for any damages or injury resulting from use, misuse, or improper use of Goods. Neither shall Seller be liable, to me or any third party, for actions taken, by me or any third party, resulting from reliance on information or views, verbal or in literature obtained through Seller by any means. Waiver of liability includes and encompasses any and all damages whether incidental, consequential, special, or similar.
- I agree to indemnify and hold harmless both Seller and all other parties involved, including but not limited to their owners, officers, affiliates, associates and employees, for any and all damages resulting from the purchase, use, or misuse of Goods. Seller and all of the aforementioned related parties shall not be liable under any circumstance or theory whatsoever
- I HAVE CLEARLY READ AND FULLY UNDERSTAND AND COMPREHEND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AS WELL AS ANY AND ALL CAUTIONS & WARNINGS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARNINGS PRINTED ON THE LABEL. I hereby agree and state that I will carefully abide by these cautions & warnings. I will also abide by and follow all warnings stated on the website regarding product use.
Keep out of the reach of children!!!
Not intended as a replacement for any controlled substance.
This is not to be confused with synthetically-enhanced potpourri or herbal incense.
All products currently on our site contain NO SYNTHETIC INGREDIENTS & are not meant to replace those that do, or any illegal substance, for that matter.
All Natural Organic 100%
Our products are sold as a bulk botanical ingredient for soap and crafting purposes.